Thursday, February 03, 2005

PARTNER! ihateyou.
made me cry after reading
your testimonial; and..
i still am crying! ):

i just wanna tell you that,
YOU ARE MY BESTEST PARTNER TOO!
AND I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO DAMN MUCH!


anyways!
just because you hold a position higer than me
does not make you better than me.
simply because you are older,
that does not make you superior.
just what the fuck do you want from me!
pick on me every single lesson
and make me stand at the back of the class!
then today! bring me to the principal's office!

come on la!
you are just making me HATE you more and more
as the days passes by! if expect me to respect you.
you've got to earn it..
YOU FUCKING RESPECT ME FIRST!
get it?

already, this week has been
fucking screwed for me!
you just had to add to the problems.
that was why i fucking blew up,
cried and shouted to your damn face!
i really didnt care if you were so
much older than i was or what!
seriously, i really cannot take it anymore
especially the damn pressure you are giving me,
especially by picking on me not only for one,
but EVERY SINGLE LESSON. mrs chow.

i'm sorry.
but i dont think theres anyway
i can work with you anymore.
i really want to drop out of
your damn class, and join
another class. i already
gave you a chance, but do you even
fucking deserve it, when you
dont even bother giving me one!
argh. just get lost la!


i cannot take all this stress
i'm put under, seriously.
life is such a fragile thing.
you never know what to expect.
whats it gonna throw at you next.

all i know is that
i'm not very stable now.
and i dunno how to take
it out the right way.

shakeit suggested to send
me for counselling, but
i didnt want to.

went up to look for shakeit, crying.
not that i wanted to make everyone worry for me
or anything, just that i needed someone to talk to.
saw their class photo, and watched
them do some play for bio,
couldnt help it but cry.
i miss them so fucking much.


basketball competition after school.
trashed either queens town or way la! forgot!
49 - 8


i wanna go heaven right now
cos in heaven, he will wipe
away all of my tears from
my eyes, and there shall be
no more death, nor sorrow,
nor crying, nor pain..

just exactly what i need right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home